Thursday, September 13, 2012

Welcome to Kindergarten!

Come sail away with Ms. Wright's Kindergarten class!

This website was created to help keep parents and students informed of upcoming events in our classroom as well as to allow you to ask any questions you may have if you cannot meet with me face-to-face. The benefits  are many, including receiving updates, having access to contact with myself and also to print off worksheets that we will be using in class. If you do not have access to a computer or a printer, which could present a problem when a worksheet is needed, just let me know and I will be more than happy to accommodate to your needs! :)

I am so excited to have you all as a part of this classroom and I cannot wait to see where the wind takes us this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment